Sunday, December 20, 2015

Case Study: Vastu Defect in North East: Effect on Residents

After my last post in this blog, I got a lot of queries over phone and WhatsApp asking whether North East effects are always so serious. I said, “No. It depends on the type of Vastu Defect.”

While Toilet Seat or a Kitchen stove in North East are the most severe vastu defects, there can be other defects which effect mental and physical health of the residents.

A friend of my visiting my office one day and said, “For some reason my daughter is suffering from headaches. The doctors have got the MRI done and have not been able to diagnose the cause of her pain. The MRI report is normal.”

When there are unexplained problems they can be due to vastu.

I asked him, “Is there a pink color painted in North East wall and few nails there?”

“My whole house is painted pink as our daughter likes that color. Since my wife is a painter we have several paintings put over nails. But I do not think there are nails in North-East.”

I knew that he has no idea  as to where the sun rises from so I asked him to locate the North-East with a compass and let me know if finds nails there.

Next day he was again sitting across the table saying that my observations were correct.

I asked him to remove the nails and her headaches will vanish. Few days later he informed that indeed they have vanished.

A vastu defect in the North-east invariably effects the mental or physical health of the inhabitants.


Vastu Acharya Manoj can be contacted for Vastu Advice at mshrivastava2005@gmail.com

1 comment: