Thursday, December 17, 2015

Case Study: Ignoring a Vastu Advice

I came to know that my college senior Dhanpat suffered a brain hemorrhage and is recuperating at his home. Needless to say I visiting his home on a weekend. At that time I had just completed my Mahavastu certification and wondered if this problem is something to do with Vastu.

My friend was earlier staying in a builder flat in Sushant Lok II and as his income increased moved to a luxury apartment in Sector 56 Gurgaon. Within six months of this move he suffered from brain hemorrhage. When I saw him he was very weak and had lost quite some weight.

I explained him the principles of Vastu and measured directions. I found that one of the toilets in his flat is exactly in the North-East. Now North-East of any space is represented by the brain of the Vastu Purush and a toilet there is considered to be one of the most severe vastu defects.

I immediately asked him to stop using the toilet. This toilet was attached to the guest room and since his parents were visiting them due to his illness he expressed inability to take it out of operations.
Few months later he had one more stroke and again my suggestion was to close the toilet despite the inconvenience.

About a year later it recurred and I had to beg him to lock that toilet. This time he did and by God’s grace he did not have another stroke in the last 36 months.

I keep wondering why he ignored my advice for so long.


Vastu Acharya Manoj is available for vastu advice on mshrivastava2005@gmail.com

2 comments:


  1. Informative and lovely post I must admit! Thankyou!
    I am new to this but it makes sense to me. I would appreciate if you can help me to locate what is the direction of my house. When I stand outside and take the direction ,My house is 230 south west. Means the magnetic north is 40 degrees towards west. But when I impose it on a scaled map And assign them zones from the centre, my entrance does not falls on south west .then it falls on west of south west. Is it right or wrong.kindly explain. If it is right , which entrance would I consider to study the effect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pallawi ji

    It requires a proper analysis to be done and cannot be diagnosed based on information shared. I would suggest you send the to-the-scale plan and directions to my email id.

    Regards

    VastuAcharya Manoj

    ReplyDelete