Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Vastu Remedy || Chhota Bheem for confidence

Bunty, my friend’s son, is 7 years old now. A year back my friend was extremely worried that his son is very timid. He does not talk to anyone in school and spends activity time alone. First he thought it is due to shyness that does not time. But when he observed carefully he realized that his son lacks confidence. Even when his friends or his wife’s friends talk to him he does not respond and runs away from the drawing room.

He was worried that his son will not be able to succeed with such low confidence. He wanted to know if Vastu can help his son to build his confidence.

I looked at this house from this perspective and suggested him few changes in the color scheme and placement of different activities like bedroom, pooja room, etc. I also suggested him to paste a large poster of Chhota Bheem in the zone of confidence (the angular division between South-East and South).

I asked him to inform me of any positive developments.

Few months later he had a very interesting incident to report; they were travelling to their parent’s place and in the son’s bag there was a plastic gun which children use to spray holi colors. Naturally the security guys at the airport spotted it and told them to leave it with them.

Their son suddenly started arguing.

“This is a toy gun,” he quipped, “I will play holi with my dadaji.”

“You can’t carry it with you, son.” The security man said.

“But it can cause no harm.” He said angrily.

Both my friend and his wife were surprised at the sudden change. Such are the effects of vastu programming.


Vastu Acharya Manoj is a Senior Mahavastu consultant and can be contacted at mshrivastava2005@gmail.com for Vastu advice.

4 comments:

  1. Manojji My never used to eat properly and was weak. So I tried this remedy. It has given excellent results. But my worry is that my daughter, who was already over weight has also started gaining more weight. Please suggest something.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shefali ji

    this was not a remedy for eating properly and there is no relation your daughter's weight gain.

    The only reason someone benefitted from it in eating properly is because he/she was not eating because of lack of confidence.

    I suggest please remove the remedy and see if it benefits the daughter.

    Best Luck

    Vastu Acharya Manoj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive explanation and details of sharing within your post. Thank you very much. Astrological gemstones in Coimbatore | Kalpana Srikaanth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madam. No advertisement please on this blog unless you pay me advertisement charges :)

      Delete