Tuesday, January 24, 2017

How Planets reflect in body shape and expressions?

When I saw Ishant Sharma celebrating after taking the prize wicket of Charles in the India-West Indies match held on July 5, 2013 it reminded me of a roaring lion as you can see in the image above. Suddenly, as per the Numerology learning from my guru, it stuck me that Ishant Sharma must be having one of his numero-trident based on Sun. I immediately looked up in Wikipedia for his birth day which I found is September 2, 1988. His supporting number comes out to 1 and his mental power is 2. As can also be seen in the picture below he wears a jersey with a number 1 and his signatures reflect the number 2 (Moon).

For me it was an interesting observation which reinforces my understanding of numerology and a practical application of “observation” helping in correlating numerology with body shape and expressions. Ishant Sharma is an embodiment of number 1 from his appearance – he is lean, tall and lanky.

If a number (or its associated planet) is clearly visible in a persona either through face, body, hair, eyes, walk, hand writing then strengthening that number through numerology will increase the positive attributes associated with that number and benefit the person.

Vastu Acharya Manoj is a Senior MahaVastu Expert and can be contacted to mshrivastava2005@gmail.com for Vastu advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment