Sunday, January 17, 2016

MahaVastu Case Study || Silly Mistakes in Exams

Riddhima was a brilliant student in school. She used to get the scholar’s ribbon every year. Scholar ribbon is given to top 5-10 students of each class. Due to silly mistakes she makes in the exams even students who are less talented than her scored better than her.

In MahaVastu, we work on problems stated by the client and each problem thus stated points to one or more vastu defects and the tenets of MahaVastu guide us to solutions.

One of my friend was calling us for a long time for dinner and to show his house such that we ensure it is vastu compliant.

When I went there, I first measured the directions and overlaid the zones on the map which we took from the builder’s website. I then asked the lady of the house to describe the problems which she wants addressed from Vastu.

“Is that necessary, we really don’t have any problems?”

“OK in that case why do you want me to do Vastu?”

“We want our house to be Vastu compliant,” was her reply.

“Madam, let me tell you that your house has several vastu defects but they are not effecting you, I will not recommend you to do anything.”

“Still if we correct them won’t it assure us that they will not harm us in future?”

“No, nature has its own way to balance the space so if the vastu defects are not effecting you it means they have got balanced and by attempting to balance would in fact mean creating imbalance.” I explained.

“I suggest think of a problem which first come to your mind and I will address that.”
She thought for few minutes and then said, “My daughter does not get results as per her efforts in studies. She studies well and scores well but still students who are less intelligent than her score more,” she stated and as an afterthought she added, “She makes some silly mistakes during her exams which brings her score down.”

“Where does she study?” I asked.

“She generally studies in the children’s room but for exams she studies in the study room.”

I immediately saw the layout of their house and found that their study room is in the zone of Anxiety and Churning. This is where Riddhima studies when preparing for the exams. I asked them to change their study table to the zone of education and gave them few suggestions on changing colors of the walls which were causing imbalance in education and clarity of mind.

Recently I have come to know from my friend that she has topped her class in the half yearly tests held recently.


Vastu Acharya Manoj is a MahaVastu Expert and can be contacted at mshrivastava2005@gmail.com for all your queries and problems.

1 comment:

  1. Sir, How do I find the area of anxiety & Churning? I think in one of your post you said churning is area between East & East- is that correct? My niece is intelligent and scores 99% and she loses 1% due to silly mistakes or because she forgot to answer a question. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete